Hiring Freshers in Chennai in ASIC Verification

Place job links and related material here.
evlsixsb_admin
Site Admin

Hiring Freshers in Chennai in ASIC Verification

Post by evlsixsb_admin »

We are currently looking for motivated, energetic fresh graduates to join our team in Chennai, India.

Candidates with or without VLSI training experience are invited to apply for the positions. Candidates would be recruited as Trainee Engineers and would be given required training for 6-12 months as per their expertise level.

Opportunities
- Fast track career growth in one of the fastest growing company for the right candidate
- Excellent opportunity to get trained on various recent technologies in VLSI domain
- Opportunity to work for well known product companies all over the globe on successful completion on training

Industry
-Semiconductors, Electronics

Functional Area
-Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design

Keyskills
-ASIC, SOC, FPGA, Verilog, SystemVerilog, Verification engineer, UVM, OVM, VMM, Vera, Verification

Desired Candidate Profile (Education)
- (UG/Diploma - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, B.Sc - Mathematics, Computer Science, BCA ) OR (PG/Diploma - M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, M.Sc - Mathematics, Computer Science, MCA)

Compensation : Stipend based on candidate's skillset during training and salary of market standards after successful completion of training

Interested candidates, e-mail CV along with your scanned copy of marksheets for all semesters in UG, PG, HSC, SSLC to careers@siliconpartner.com
kottur.sandeepk

Re: Hiring Freshers in Chennai in ASIC Verification

Post by kottur.sandeepk »

Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Sandeep K and completed my M.Tech in VLSI Systems from NIT Tiruchirappalli in the month of June,2014. I am actively looking for a Internship/full time Entry Level VLSI jobs.Please find attached a copy of my Resume.

I can be reached anytime via my mobile +91-8095062683

or email, kottur.sandeepk@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Sandeep K

M.Tech VLSI Systems
NIT Trichy.
Attachments
certificates to silicon partner.rar
certificates
(11.93 MiB) Downloaded 207 times
Sandeep-Resume.pdf
Resume
(366.92 KiB) Downloaded 258 times