- The selected candidates will be given training for 6-months on various aspects of back-end IC design (physical design, timing analysis, power analysis, physical verification, circuit simulation etc.
- He/She will be working with experienced engineers to complete various tasks in current projects.
What skills you bring:
- PG Degree in Electrical Engineering/CSE or equivalent from a reputed university.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to learn and do new things.
- Basic knowledge of VLSI process and device characteristics.
- Basic understanding of physical design and static timing analysis (STA).
- Hands on experience in EDA tools like Innovus, PrimeTime, Calibre etc. is a plus.
- Aptitude in software and scripting in perl, python, tcl etc.
Location: Bangalore, India
Ampere is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply Here: Click Here to Apply!!!